+ n! }9 O; H3 R! [' C% Z0 i! F" P  Y
    2 C4 n2 _/ k$ C1 J4 K7 r/ ~+ i, L

• , I4 _9 A' ~+ C0 W

3 v: \1 O9 E3 n  ?- S6 F  
  •   5 ^: \2 l3 B# l5 E$ Y% r
    5 R  A% y, j+ q/ J

•   # o8 \" e* z, r/ e9 L8 s

$ v  c# a; k; B+ m+ C   
幻灯片 16 - 1:   The Oscars are the most celebrated awards show in Hollywood.    But plenty of actors have rejected their awards or refused to  attend the ceremony throughout its 92-year history.        Visit    Business Insider's homepage for more stories.    The Oscars are the most celebrated awards show in Hollywood and a  star-studded night to celebrate film. The Oscars, voted on by  over 9,000 members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and  Sciences, have driven the conversation around the movie industry  for nine decades.   But that doesn't mean that everyone wants to go, or even be in  the running to win one.  In the 92-year history of the ceremony, some of Hollywood's  finest - from Marlon Brando to Will Smith - haven't been there to  accept their awards or nominations, and some of those nominated  have refused to attend out of protest.   As the 92nd Oscars looms, Business Insider has rounded up 15  actors and creators who didn't accept the Oscars they won, and  others who did not to attend but were nominated. Will more be  added to the list this year?  The Oscars air February 9 at 8 p.m. on ABC.  Carrie Wittmer contributed to an earlier version of this  post. # ^5 s. |  ~0 [) }: a2 a$ a" s; \$ F
- f% c# Q5 l- x' H7 H& K
           Z3 W& Z5 T$ h

- c- p6 }, W8 f* X5 e% |6 H/ v幻灯片1/16             © Paramount Pictures/"The Godfather"                     ) z! J8 j2 Y5 _
% \5 W: r2 M+ N& r0 [
                                          众所周知,奥斯卡是好莱坞乃至整个影视界最权威的颁奖典礼。
0 ]* T3 {7 ?$ p: `; d1 A0 A6 x然而,在奥斯卡过去的92年的历史中,很多演员都拒绝了奥斯卡的殊荣或拒绝参加颁奖典礼。% y3 G7 ^6 v- X) R
访问 Business Insider 主页,获取更多资讯内容。) K4 R% b5 @! \
奥斯卡是好莱坞乃至全球影视行业最权威的奖项,颁奖盛典当晚着实是一个星光熠熠的电影之夜。 奥斯卡影片的奖项诞生于电影艺术与科学学院9000多名成员的投票,这一机制已经推动了整个电影行业的运行长达九十年之久。
. E/ f6 u5 e" O0 H6 R1 n2 ~但这并不意味着每个人都对此买账、甚至不惜一切想获此殊荣。
4 L5 |' V1 `; ], ]/ T% c在奥斯卡历时92年的颁奖史中,好莱坞十分精湛而经典的电影——从马龙·白兰度到威尔·史密斯——都从未接受过奥斯卡的奖项甚至提名,他们中一些被提名者甚至表示抗议、拒绝参与评奖。
7 w3 L+ D8 J: N9 h/ _  d在第92届奥斯卡颁奖典礼即将到来之际,Business Insider 为您列出了15名不接受奥斯卡奖的演员、导演以及被提名但不到场的电影人们。不知道今年的奥斯卡盛典过后,名单里是否还会再添上一笔。 ; @$ J& q2 `# r6 p9 n( C; C. w
2020年的奥斯卡颁奖盛典将于当地时间2月9日晚上8点在ABC播出。
, u9 H* k; V4 Y9 n9 C& fCarrie Wittmer对本文的早期撰写亦有贡献。( B5 K& ^% a. w, U
  • The Oscars are the most celebrated awards show in Hollywood.
    : N; B5 j4 q# @* a7 F$ i( g/ R& x
The Oscars are the most celebrated awards show in Hollywood and a  star-studded night to celebrate film. The Oscars, voted on by  over 9,000 members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and  Sciences, have driven the conversation around the movie industry  for nine decades.  5 L0 _* q! ?5 g( m
But that doesn't mean that everyone wants to go, or even be in  the running to win one. 8 g9 v* k' K# |- u' ]0 W
In the 92-year history of the ceremony, some of Hollywood's  finest - from Marlon Brando to Will Smith - haven't been there to  accept their awards or nominations, and some of those nominated  have refused to attend out of protest.  
8 y: N1 P, O, S  c6 Z. DAs the 92nd Oscars looms, Business Insider has rounded up 15  actors and creators who didn't accept the Oscars they won, and  others who did not to attend but were nominated. Will more be  added to the list this year? ' A1 I; R( i- C( l' h
The Oscars air February 9 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
% n1 A3 L, {& d& ~  d( FCarrie Wittmer contributed to an earlier version of this  post. $ y' O6 f2 }4 h6 S: E. N
(翻译:Agnes;审核:Holly)5 G  {2 `' N: ~3 L5 Z
声明:本文由微软资讯(Microsoft News )内容合作伙伴授权发布,内容观点谨代表作者本人意见,与微软资讯(Microsoft News)及微软无关。, s, Y. O2 O: B( s4 |: u) M
+ M, H3 W( d2 A! b0 G
/ |. w7 I1 U$ @1 E! e

' @" }9 |! M6 J8 f% [, J: e% S4 y) \7 H  {* [$ N
8 k* a- `- a) G$ r

& a# x" u5 `# f1 p% c- J+ ^
8 d" e* ~. \. x( X! N  h" g- |& g
3 I- x2 B7 K: t( y5 N! H4 X
" N( i, q" V$ |, z, }
密西沙加中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大密西沙加华人网